Presented by Ted Abernathy
Managing Partner of Economic Leadership
SOUTH CAROLINA also provides a variety of customized incentive programs to meet the needs of any company, including:
Corporate income tax credits – Job Tax, Corporate Headquarters, Research and Development, Investment, Biomass Resources and Ethanol or Biodiesel.
Discretionary income, license or withholding tax incentives – Job Development, Job Retraining, Corporate Income Tax Moratorium International Trade Incentive and Port Volume Increase.
Discretionary property tax incentives – Negotiated fee in lieu of property tax.
Other discretionary incentives – readySC™, Apprenticeship Carolina™ and Foreign Trade Zones.
South Carolina also keeps companies connected to each other through BuySC, a material and service locator program for South Carolina vendors and buyers.
WHERE IS GEORGETOWN COUNTY, SOUTH CAROLINA?
- Georgetown County is centrally located on the east coast
- Port of Georgetown is in town
- 60 miles north of the Charleston deepwater port
- Two local FBO Airports
- Myrtle Beach International Airport 35 miles North
- Charleston International Airport 68 miles South
- Corporate Industrial Parks and Technology Park
- Rail, Gas, Barge Access Sites
PROBLEM SOLVERS, PARTNERS, CONNECTED, AND RESPONSIVE
Georgetown County Economic Development is determined to facilitate getting to market efficiently.